SEASON UPDATE: As you are aware, the Board of Directors has been closely monitoring the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and how it could impact our 2020 MAMA season.

In accordance with the government regulations and recommendations regarding large group gatherings and for the safety of our MAMA family, the board has made the difficult decision to cancel the first race of the 2020 MAMA season.

While we are saddened to postpone our season opener, at South Fork MX, we take the health and safety of our members very seriously. Please stay tuned for further updates and if you have any questions please email us at or message us on Facebook